Simpler, Safer, through Innovation.If we as consumers are to adopt any new technology, product or service, it needs to deliver capabilities better than what we have today. In the management of occupant safety domain, ALL WARDENS' mission is to provide those with such responsibility a simpler platform enabling the delivery of a safer workplace.
Our team comprises expertise spanning Fire Safety and Emergency Management, user interface design and process improvement which has enabled us to bring to market the simplest and most comprehensive platform for emergency event prepardness and management.
Our mission is to realise efficiences through innovation which simplify the achievement fire safety compliance for Fire Safety Practitioners and building owners/managers, to provide safer workplaces for all occupants.
Data and Privacy
Privacy Statement HighlightsWhen you use and interact with our websites or services, communicate with or otherwise contact us, we may collect, use, share and process information relating to you ("Personal Data"). These Privacy Statement Highlights summarize our Personal Data processing practices and your related rights.
Responsible ALL WARDENS entityALL WARDENS is the controller of your Personal Data and is responsible for its processing. A reference to “ALL WARDENS,” “we,” “us” or the “Company” is a reference to ALL WARDENS.com. Please see the "Contacting us" section, below, for our contact information and the contact information of our data protection officer.
Purposes for which we process Personal DataWe collect and process Personal Data for a variety of purposes, including: • The processing of your name and contact information to provide you with information about our products, and to provide you with customer support or otherwise communicate with you;
• The processing of device and usage data to develop, improve, manage and customize our websites and services, to assess and improve the related user experience, to identify customer opportunities and to guarantee our websites’ and services' security and continued proper functioning;
• The processing of your billing information to complete transactions with you when you purchase our products or services;
• To provide you with the necessary functionalities required during your use of our websites and services, and to review capacity requirements and compliance with the applicable usage terms;
• To display personalized advertisements to you and to send to you marketing communications about us, our products and our services; and
• To comply with our legal obligations under applicable laws and cooperate with public and government authorities. We only collect and process your Personal Data to the extent it is necessary for fulfilling these purposes and where we can rely on a legal basis for such processing. Where required, we will ask you for your prior consent to processing.
Who do we share Personal Data with?We may share Personal Data with various parties, including: • Our contracted service providers that process Personal Data on our behalf for IT and system administration and hosting, credit card processing, research and analytics, marketing, customer support and data enrichment;
• Affiliates within our current or future corporate group that process Personal Data for customer support, marketing, event management, technical operations and account management;
• If you are using our services as an authorized user, with the ALL WARDENS customer responsible for your access to the services for verifying your account, investigating suspicious activity and reviewing compliance our usage terms and policies;
• Sponsors of events, webinar or contests for which you register;
• In individual instances, professional advisers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services, or if we are involved in a merger, reorganization, asset sale or business combination; and
• Public and government authorities, to the extent we are compelled to disclose Personal Data to comply with our legal obligations.
Please review the "Who do we share Personal Data with" section in our full Privacy Statement for more detailed information.
International transfer of Personal DataTo facilitate our business practices, your Personal Data may be collected, transferred to and stored by us in Australia, the United States and by our affiliates in other countries where we operate, including countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We have implemented safeguards to ensure an adequate level of data protection where your Personal Data is transferred to countries outside the EEA.
Your rights relating to your Personal DataYou have certain rights relating to your Personal Data, subject to local data protection laws. These rights may include: • To access your Personal Data held by us (right to access);
• To rectify inaccurate Personal Data and, taking into account the purpose of processing the Personal Data, ensure it is complete (right to rectification);
• To erase/delete your Personal Data, to the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws (right to erasure; right to be forgotten);
• To restrict our processing of your Personal Data to the extent permitted by law (right to restriction of processing);
• To transfer your Personal Data to another controller, to the extent possible (right to data portability);
• To object to any processing of your Personal Data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests (right to object). Where we process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes or share it with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason for such objection; and
• To the extent we base the collection, processing and sharing of your Personal Data on your consent, to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before its withdrawal.
For more details on your rights and choices and how to exercise them, please review the "Your rights relating to your Personal Data" section in our full Privacy Statement.
Processing activities coveredThis Privacy Statement applies to the processing of Personal Data collected by us when you: • Visit our websites that display or link to this Privacy Statement;
• Visit our branded social media pages;
• Visiting our offices;
• Receive communications from us, including emails, phone calls, texts or fax;
• Use our cloud products and services as an authorized user (for example, as an employee of one of our customers who provided you with access to our services) where we act as a controller of your Personal Data;
• Register for, attend and/or otherwise take part in our events, webinars or contests; or
• Participate in community and open source development.
We also host AppExchange, which is an online marketplace for on-demand web applications that run on the Salesforce platform and that may be provided by us or by third parties (see https://appexchange.salesforce.com/). When applications are provided by us and the application links to this Privacy Statement, this Privacy Statement applies. When applications are provided by third parties, the privacy statement of the third party applies and this Privacy Statement does not apply. Our websites and services may contain links to other websites, applications and services maintained by third parties. The information practices of such other services, or of social media networks that host our branded social media pages, are governed by third parties’ privacy statements, which you should review to better understand those third parties’ privacy practices.
What Personal Data do we collect?
Personal Data we collect directly from youThe Personal Data that we collect directly from you includes the following: • If you express an interest in obtaining additional information about our services, request customer support including accessing the Help & Training Portal, use the "Contact Us" or similar features, register to use our websites, sign up for an event, webinar or contest, or download certain content, we may require that you provide to us your contact information, such as your name, job title, company name, address, phone number, email address or username and password;
• If you make purchases via our websites or register for an event or webinar, we may require that you provide to us your financial and billing information, such as billing name, address, credit card number or bank account information;
• If you attend an event, we may, with your further consent, scan your attendee badge, which will provide to us your information, such as name, title, company name, address, country, phone number and email address;
• If you register for an online community that we host, we may ask you to provide a username, photo and/or biographical information, such as your occupation, social media profiles, company name and areas of expertise;
• If you use and interact with our websites or emails, we automatically collect information about your device and your usage of our websites or emails through cookies, web beacons or similar technologies, such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or other identifiers, which may qualify as Personal Data (please see the "What device and usage data we process" section, below);
• If you use and interact with our services, we automatically collect information about your device and your usage of our services, through log files and other technologies, some of which may qualify as Personal Data (please see the "What device and usage data we process" section, below);
• If you voluntarily submit certain information to our services, such as filling out a survey about your user experience, we collect the information you have provided as part of that request; and
• If you visit our offices, you may be required to register as a visitor and to provide your name, email address, phone number, company name and time and date of arrival. If you provide us or our service providers with any Personal Data relating to other individuals, you represent that you have the authority to do so and acknowledge that it will be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement. If you believe that your Personal Data has been provided to us improperly, or to otherwise exercise your rights relating to your Personal Data, please contact us by using the information set out in the “Contacting us” section below.
Personal Data we collect from other sourcesWe also collect information about you from other sources, including third parties from whom we have purchased Personal Data, and combine this information with Personal Data provided by you. This helps us to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers and create more tailored advertising to provide services that may be of interest to you. In particular, we collect Personal Data from the following sources:
• Third party providers of business contact information, including mailing addresses, job titles, email addresses, phone numbers, intent data (or user behavior data), IP addresses, social media profiles, LinkedIn URLs and custom profiles, for purposes of targeted advertising, delivering relevant email content, event promotion and profiling; and
• Platforms such as GitHub, to manage code check-ins and pull requests. If you participate in an open source or community development project, we may associate your code repository username with your community account so we can inform you of program changes that are important to your participation or relating to additional security requirements.
What device and usage data we processWe use common information-gathering tools, such as tools for collecting usage data, cookies, web beacons and similar technologies to automatically collect information that may contain Personal Data from your computer or mobile device as you navigate our websites, our services or interact with emails we have sent to you. Device and usage data As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically on connection with the use of the website by individual users. This information may include IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, the pages and files viewed, searches, operating system and system configuration information and date/time stamps associated with your usage. This information is used to analyze overall trends, to help us provide and improve our websites and to guarantee their security and continued proper functioning. In addition, we gather certain information automatically as part of your use of the cloud products and services. This information may include IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, the pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take, operating system and system configuration information and date/time stamps associated with your usage. This information is used to maintain the security of the services, to provide necessary functionality, as well as to improve performance of the services, to assess and improve customer and user experience of the services, to review compliance with applicable usage terms, to identify future opportunities for development of the services, to assess capacity requirements, to identify customer opportunities and for the security of Salesforce generally (in addition to the security of our products and services). Some of the device and usage data collected within the services, whether alone or in conjunction with other data, could be personally identifying to you. Please note that this device and usage data is primarily used for the purposes of identifying the uniqueness of each user logging on (as opposed to specific individuals), apart from where it is strictly required to identify an individual for security purposes or as required as part of our provision of the services to our customers (where we act as a processor).
Contacting usTo exercise your rights relating to your Personal Data, or if you have questions regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your AccountsYou may be required to create an account and specify a password in order to use certain services or features on the Sites. To create an account, you must be at least 18 years old and you must provide truthful and accurate information about yourself. Don’t try to impersonate anyone else when you create your account. If your information changes at any time, please update your account to reflect those changes. In some cases, an account may be assigned to you by an administrator, such as your employer or educational institution. If you are using or logging into an account assigned to you by an administrator, additional terms may apply to your use of the Sites. Moreover, your administrator may be able to access or disable your account without our involvement. You may not share your account with anyone else. Please keep your password confidential and try not to use it on other websites. If you believe that your account has been compromised at any time, please notify your system administrator.
Modifications and TerminationWe reserve the right to modify our Sites at any time, with or without notice to you. For example, we may add or remove functionality or features, and we may suspend or stop a particular feature altogether. We also reserve the right to charge a fee for any of our features at any time. If you don’t like any changes, you can stop using our Sites at any time.
Content You PostWe may provide opportunities for you to post text, photographs, training libraries, or other content (collectively, “Content”) on the Sites. You can only post Content if you own all the rights to that Content, or if another rights holder has given you permission. You do not transfer ownership of your Content simply by posting it. However, by posting Content, you grant us, our agents, licensees, and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual (non-exclusive) right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use your Content. Without those rights, we couldn’t offer our Services. Please note that this license continues even if you stop using our Sites. You agree to indemnify, release, and hold us harmless from any all liability, claims, actions, loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense arising out of any Content you post. Keep in mind that if you send us any information, ideas, suggestions, or other communications to us, those communications will not be confidential. Moreover, unless we tell you otherwise, we reserve the right to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute such communications without any obligation to you.
Your Use of the SitesPlease do not use the Sites in a way that violates any laws, infringes on anyone’s rights, is offensive, or interferes with the Sites or any features on the Sites (including any technological measures we employ to enforce these Terms). It should be common sense, so we won’t bore you with a list of things you shouldn’t do. But if we (in our sole discretion) determine that you have acted inappropriately, we reserve the right to take down Content, terminate your account, prohibit you from using the Sites, and take appropriate legal actions. Using our Site does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights to the content you access. You may not use content from our Sites unless you obtain permission from us or its owner, or unless you are otherwise permitted by law. When you use a Site or send communications to us through a Site, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive electronically any communications related to your use of a Site. We may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. All notices from us intended for receipt by you shall be deemed delivered and effective when sent to the email address you provide to us. Please note that by submitting Content, creating a user account or otherwise providing us with your email address, postal address or phone number, you are agreeing that we or our agents may contact you at that address or number in a manner consistent with our Privacy Statement.
Intellectual PropertyIf you believe any Content on the Services infringes your copyrights, you may request that remove the Content from the Services (or disable access to that Content) by following the instructions on this page.
Our Warranties and DisclaimersWe provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of care and promise to do our best to make sure you enjoy the Services. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services. OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, NEITHER ALL WARDENS, NOR ITS AGENTS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (THE “SERVICES ENTITIES”) MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT THE SITES. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DON’T MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SITES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTION OF THE SITES, OR THEIR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE THE SITES “AS IS”. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
Liability for our ServicesEXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, THE SERVICES ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITES OR ANY THIRD PARTY’S USE OF THE SITES. THESE EXCLUSIONS INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF LIFE OR INJURY, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, COMPUTER FAILURE, OR THE VIOLATION OF YOUR RIGHTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY, EVEN IF THE SERVICES ENTITIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED.
Additional DetailsWe may modify these Terms at any time so be sure to check back regularly. By continuing to use or log in to a Site after these Terms have changed, you indicate your agreement to the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should stop using or logging in to the Sites. The Sites may contain links to third-party websites. That doesn’t mean that we control or endorse those websites, or any goods or services sold on those websites. Similarly, the Sites may contain ads from third-parties. We do not control or endorse any products being advertised. If you do not comply with these Terms, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean we’re OK with what you did, or we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future). These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. You expressly agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute under these Terms and or your use of the Services resides in the courts located in Sydney, New South Wales, and you further expressly agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action. If it turns out that a particular provision in these Terms is not enforceable, that will not affect any other provision. ALL WARDENS accepts and responds to any requests such as disclosure, correction, addition, or deletion and veto of use or provision of personal information (the “Disclosure Requests”) from the person who provided his/her personal information. For detailed procedures of disclosure request, please refer to the ALL WARDENS Data and Privacy Statement. These terms were last updated on 15 May 2019.
As an ALL WARDENS Business Partner, you will be bound by the same data and privacy principles as outlined above. Business Partners will not use the application for soliciting new business, data scraping, reverse engineering or any other behaviour which is not related to the provision of services as per the intent of this agreement.
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of care and promise to do our best to make sure you enjoy the Services. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services. OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, NEITHER ALL WARDENS, NOR ITS AGENTS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (THE “SERVICES ENTITIES”) MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT THE SITES. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DON’T MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SITES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTION OF THE SITES, OR THEIR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE THE SITES “AS IS”. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
Liability for our Services
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, THE SERVICES ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITES OR ANY THIRD PARTY’S USE OF THE SITES. THESE EXCLUSIONS INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF LIFE OR INJURY, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, COMPUTER FAILURE, OR THE VIOLATION OF YOUR RIGHTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY, EVEN IF THE SERVICES ENTITIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED.